NETGEAR 10-Port Gigabit/10G Ethernet Smart Managed Plus Switch (GS110EMX) - with 2 x 10G/Multi-gig, Desktop/Rackmount, and ProSAFE Limited Lifetime Protection
The GS110EMX and GS110MX come with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 uplink 10-Gigabit/Multi-Gigabit (5-speed) ports that provide either 100 Megabit, 1-Gigabit, 2.5-Gigabit, 5-Gigabit or 10-Gigabit connectivity. The two uplink ports automatically detects which speed is needed by the connected device and provides the adequate speed. Moreover these two Multi-speed switch ports can be connected with regular Cat5E Ethernet cables, without the need to upgrade to Cat6 wiring, therefore reducing wiring costs and hassle1.The GS110MX and GS110EMX offer flexible mounting options - they can be mounted in a rack, on a wall or can be used as a desktop switch. Moreover the compact and fanless design make the GS110MX and GS110EMX ideal for any home or business environment.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 8 Gigabit ports and 2 Multi-Gig ports (100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10G)
- CONFIGURATION & CONTROL: Management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers basic capabilities to configure, secure, and monitor your network.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop, wall or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance
- Multi-Speed Technology Support : Expand your network instantly, and give your devices either 100M, 1G, 2.5G, 5G or 10G automatically
- 10 Gigabit Uplinks : No Network Bottlenecks thanks to the 2 10-Gigabit/Multi-Gigabit Uplinks
- Flexible Mounting : Rackmount2 , Wall-Mount or Desktop
- Small Form Factor : Compact Design to fit in any small cabinet or wiring panel
- High Quality and Reliable Performance : Durable metal case and long product life(shown by MTBF numbers)
- Silent Switches : Fanless Quiet Operation